Min Education Level
- Proven work experience as a video editor.
- Solid experience with digital techonlogy and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Light works, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing , motivation and continuity.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field.
- Any Graduated.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Video Editor (Good Animation And SFX Skills)
Commercial Video Editor
Video Editor/Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer/ Video Editor
Creative Photoshop & Video Editor
Brand Manager (For Sales)
Senior Marketing Manager (Banking Sector)
Vice President ( CRM Manager)
Assistant Vice President (CX Recovery Manager)
Head Of Marketing
Share with a Friend