Young Investment Group Co.,Ltd
TOC Shift Engineer (Telecom)
Min Education Level
- This position is under TOC (Tower Operation Center) and report to TOC Manager.
- Share Daily Operator RCA
- Provide support services for field teams
- Monitor network
- Ensure maximum possible service availability and performance
- Daily Outage Calculation
- SOC update
- Trouble Ticketing
- Report outages and critical alarms
- Outage Analysis and site access
- Daily reports for site status and fuel level updates
- Alarm Handling and Escalation
- RCA and clears update
- Customer management
- Event follow-Up & tracking
- Prepare and share TOC shift reports
- Bachelor’s degree or Degree in Computer Science / Technology or Electrical & Electronics or Communication Engineering
- Technical certifications such as MCSE, RHCE and CCNP preferred.
- Minimum 2 Years experiences in a Technical Support, Data Centers/ ISP with an emphasis on Network and Systems or
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess and priorities faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
TOC Shift Engineer
QS Engineer (Civil)
O&M Supervisor (Fuel)
Electrical Engineer (Thilawa)
Mechanical Engineer (Thilawa)
Field Service Technician
Electrical Power Engineer (EP)
Escalator Installer (Work Location Cambodia)
Share with a Friend