- Graduate in relevant file, e.g. commerce, accounting and/or business administration
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in related capacity and responsibility
- Experience in developing and managing budget is a bonus
- Good understanding of microfinance industry and its development.
- Good knowledge about taxation laws of Myanmar.
- Demonstrated analytical skill and ability to plan well ahead.
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the DO MFI’s Mission, culture and Values.
- Be proficient in Microsoft office applications; especially Excel.
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking.
Travel and Phone Allowance
Working Days - Monday to Friday
DO MFI was established with a strategic joint venture partner between OKM and Daiwa PI Partners. DO MFI provides working capital/loans to SMEs, Low-Income People and others to help them increase their income and improve their livelihoods. Currently, DO MFI provides only credit products; in the future we aim to offer a full range of financial services to our urban and rural target customers.