▪ Plan, organize, manage, monitor and evaluate the different activities related to computer systems and information technology.
▪ Manage work teams responsible for ensuring the quality and operation of computer systems, software, telecommunications, networks and computer systems.
▪ Train team members and fellow employees.
▪ Establish rules and procedures to enable the proper implementation of IT systems.
▪ Diagnose and provide solutions to recurring problems that require special attention.
▪ Save and secure data and software.
▪ Develop strategies and feasibility studies for the development of computer systems’ design.
▪ Define and monitor quality standards and ensure compliance with them.