- Mainly in charge of management of Electrical installation in site- Ensuring that a construction project is completed on time and within budget- Communicate with sub-construction company and suppyers to proceed the projects- Improve and develop process and machine- Provide technical advice and resolve electrical technical issues on site.- Manage and supervise electrical works to the employee- Assisting control of daily operation at site, including quality, safety, cost- Adjustment and negotiation with sub-construct company, consalting company and government association etc.- Procedure of making documents for project and proposal- Support manager- Any ad-hoc duties assined
- Must have over 8 years working experience as Site Electricel Engineer.- Must have over 3 years working experience as Site Manager.
-Must be upper conversational level in the English language (C+)
Working Days:Monday~Friday, Saturday(alternatively)Working Hours:8:30AM-17:30PM
Transportation (Ferry):YesBonus: YesPhone Allowance: Yes
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We provide high-quality HR support services such as recruitment, staffing, consulting, outsourcing, training & education to client companies and candidates.