* Estimate , Budget Control , and total cost of completion and completion settlement .
* Invitation to supplier to hold a tender briefing session .
* Communicate and coordinate with the supplier .
* Opening bid and choose the appropriate bid or tender , Signing contracts .
(Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements)
* Maintain and interpret site drawings, topographical drawings, construction drawings, rebar drawing and rebar schedules.
* Setting out from the contract drawings/information, carry out surveys as and when required.
* Ensure works are carried out as per the contract drawings and specification.
* Communicate with the site manager/rest of the site team and assist with the organizing of site, this would include materials, forecasting materials / plant required and sub-contract management.
* Planning to obtain permits and licenses from relative authority .
* Ensure gangs are working correctly, implement and maintain permit to dig and other relevant permits (if applicable). Assist/have responsibility for the Health and Safety matters on site.( License applications such as construction license , water and electricity configuration map submission , fire equipment planning ,etc.)
* Market Survey and Market price consultation and analysis .
* Be able to use robotic instruments, GPS instruments, lasers, levels etc.
* Be able to attend meetings/deal with the construction company.
* Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports and records.
* Provide as built information.
* Assist with inputting information/durations to programmed of works.