- To be hired for a well-known Japanese FMCG company.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms- Ensure that the brand message is consistent- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
-Must have at least 2 years working experiences in Digital Marketing.-Strong experiences in handling online portal and Social Media.-Must be good at Communication Skill and Creativity.-Must be good at Content Writing.-Must be Upper Conversation level in the English language
Venue: Bahan TownshipWorking Days: Monday - Saturday (Sat off alternatively)Working Hours: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Transportation : YesOT : YesMedical Benefit : YesBonus : Yes
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We provide high-quality HR support services such as recruitment, staffing, consulting, outsourcing, training & education to client companies and candidates.