1. Accounting Revenue
- According to workdone from site, issue invoice and submit to client.
- Check in bank for receipt from client base on invoice, project and record in accounting system.
- Maintain revenue base on contract/PO, workdone, invoice, received by project.
- Chase & follow up to customer for payment according to invoice due date and term of contract.
- Weekly reporting receivable cash flows of each client or project for next week.
- Make monthly records confirm receivables with customers on each bill, each project.
- Issue Form 31 for clients and matain record Commercial Tax output.
- Make payment Stamp Duty Tax for contract.
- Prepare monthly, quartley, yearly tax return report.
- Weekly compare cash outflow & inflow and report to Chief Accountant.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Efficient analysis of projects.
- Maintain invoices, contracts & all documents related with clients.
- Perform other duties as incurred at the request of the Chief Accountant and CFO.