- To get retail or wholesale buyers to purchase your company's garments and accessories as a textile sales representative .
- This involves contacting and meeting with potential buyers, providing hospitality for them and organizing events such as fashion shows.
- A significant amount of travel, including far trips, is required.
- Entails identifying and targeting prospective customers and answering their questions about products, prices, credit terms and other matters.
- Recommend products to customers based on their needs and interests, demonstrate and explain products, and provide samples and catalogs.
- Negotiate contracts, credit terms and warranties, and provide support to customers after the sale. You'll be called on to negotiate contracts, quote prices, arrange deliveries, monitor the textile market and keep up with the latest products.
- Should be a fashion aficionado and have a thorough knowledge of your employer's products to be a good textile sales representative.
- Requires an extroverted, confident personality who likes people and enjoys working with them.
- To be a natural at developing professional relationships. Other qualities mentioned in job descriptions include being observant and persuasive.
Prefer Female Only
Learn new skills on the job