Key Responsibilities:- Development of New customers & Distributors.- B2B Sales in Glass Bottles and all products.- Ensure achievement of sales & collection targets.- Managing key accounts of customers companies etc.- To co-ordinate with the supply chain management to ensure timely delivery to customers.- Production planning & dispatch scheduling of glass bottles so as to meet the requirement of each and every customer on time.- Mapping the Requirements for demand of products.- Planning and strategy for expansion of customer base.- Responsible to achieve team sales targets.- New product initiation & development as per market demand to boost the sales.- Responsible for collection of payments and credit from customers.- Handling of all customer complaints if any and to settle the same.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales staffs.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree with Business Management
- 8 years in sales and at least 3 years in Management level.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense, finance acumen and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Travel around the country
Performance BonusRewards for over performance
International StandardsMake a difference
Training providedPromotion OpportunitiesManagement potential
Win Brothers Group of Co., Ltd is one of the most dynamic conglomerates in Myanmar. The company was established in 1990 by Win family in Mandalay. Win Brothers Group integrated operations have diversified into strategic sectors such as Alcoholic Beverages Products, Industrial Gas, Agriculture, Sugar, Building Material, Mining and FMCG Retailing and Distribution. Our approach for sustainability is delivered by our commitment to implement the appropriate policies, practices, products, and programs towards optimum success. Having more than twenty years business experience in Myanmar’s economic landscape, the company is well positioned to lead the continued growth of Myanmar.