- Develop domestic customer from industrial channel, wholesales channel.- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.- Execute monthly sales plan and carry out on time according to the plan- Provide Daily report related to sales activity to Sales Manager- Can establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships and identify and resolve client concerns and complaints regarding sales and services- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up.- Collecting, summarizing and analyzing information to make sale’s data report to Sales Supervisor.- Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales.- Other duties as assigned
- Must be holder Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business Management- Must have 5 years and above experiences with agriculture product selling/trading , or FMCG distribution.- More prefer the who has knowledge of rice/Trading.- Strong at developing new customers in any industry.- Able to manage company’s wholesalers/ distributors.- Must have Integrity/ passion/ willing to learn new things/ hard work and good in social skills- Age under 40 years old- Prefer the Male / Female- Must be good in communication skills and writing skills in English- Able to use computer and basic office software. (Word/Excel/PPT and Internet & Email)- Able to travel the whole country.- Able to answer the phone call 24 hours.
- Uniform,- yearly bonus- yearly salary increment- Ferry allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.