• Within a designated area of coverage, to visit the outlets according to the visitation schedule agreed with his supervisor• To ensure that the outlets carry the prioritised portfolio of SKUs• To ensure that the outlets maintain sufficient stock levels (on shelf and in storage) to sustain the expected pace of sales• To propose and take orders for product to enable sufficient stocks to be held• To ensure cleanliness and operating standards are being maintained in our draught outlets• To merchandise the outlet according to the standards set• To handle product and trade complaints in a professional manner• To give market feedback to his supervisor.• To build and maintain strong relationship with outlet owners and managers in order to derive mutually beneficial gains and to enable the sell-in of our various programs.
* Any degree holder* 2+ yrs sales experience, ideally in FMCG/beer environment* Effective, positive and energetic attitude* Positive attitude towards beer and alcohol industry.
* Attractive salary package* Performance bonus* Medical & Health Insurance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques