1. Responsible for the service of Meyer's product(color sorter) in the Myanmar.
2. Achieve sales targets in accordance with company's marketing plan
3. Develop new markets and new customers
4. Be responsible for the installation, commission, inspection and maintainace of color sorter at customer site
5. Provide training to customers, answer to their questions and collect information.
6. The job is result driven with flexible timing and location.
1. College degree or above
2. Proficient in ability to communicate in a foreign language(either English or Chinese)
3. Experience in color sorterservicing, beans and rice production industry, or other agricultural machinery will be considered as a plus.
4. Be passionate with business negotiation and customer developing.
5. Can accept work trip at frequent basis
6. Have the ability to work under pressure.
* Bonus+Commission, meal and traffic allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
Professional training in Chinaagriculture equipment skills growthinternational Standards
Talents TrainingMeyer develops a "People Oriented" strategy of "Attract talents with promising career; Make them stay with decent salary;unite them with corporation/company spirit/culture" to build its talent pool. Talents training has come to first priority for Meyer's sustainbale development. The reserve talents are required to have grassroots work experience, take praise and blame as being normal and follow a principle of morality-first for promotion.Construction of Management System1.Build a relatively complete management system gradually, based on the current ISO system.2.Strengthen every part of the management system including construction, implementation, inspection and optimization, forming a closed loop process and a complete management system.Cultural DevelopmentIntegrity, objectivity and innovation together form Meyer's core corporate culture. Cultural development is to build and strengthen corporate culture as well as inject new meanings to it at different times. Also, cultural development plays a key role in enhancing staff cohesion, improving executive ability and inspiring creativity as well as making Meyer more competitive.