- Attends company meetings, clinics, training/intros, and other special events and participates in a positive manner. - Assists in coordinating sales department promotional events at store level.
- Remains up-to-date on incentives, programs, equipment, problem solutions, market trends and other ways to provide customers with the best possible value.
- Maintains office, company vehicle and other assigned areas in a clean, neat and safe manner. Keeps vehicles up-to-date on oil changes and washes to promote a positive company image.
- Present a positive, professional image through dress and conduct at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills required.
- Top notch selling and follow-up skills required.
- Ability to use a computer and current software to complete job duties required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and insurable driving history.
- Previous experience in the agricultural industry preferred.
*Bonus + Commission.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Automotive Ltd. is the leading provider of lifestyle Automotive & Agricultural Sales and Services in Myanmar.We are a Joint Venture between Capital Diamond Star Group, one of Myanmar’s most respected and prominent conglomerates, and RMA Group, a global company specializing in providing infrastructure and automotive service solutions for developing economies.Capital Automotive is the sole distributor and dealer of world class Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover and John Deere.