- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Identify, develop, and evaluate sales & marketing strategy, to achieve department’s sales targets.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning,
scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring,
appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Identifies sales & marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market and competitor's strengths and
weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients through superior customer service.