Responsible for the sales of medical products.
• General activities and performance of Sales Teams.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets by using strategic sales plans.
• Manage daily activities of sales staffs such as customer visits, follow-ups, sales calls, complaint handling, etc.
• Maintain and build relationship with customers (both new and existing).
• Analyse existing customers and new customers to determine sales opportunities.
• Increase sales growth by expending market and sales volume.
• Identify and liaise key persons/big account customers.
• Monitor and improve sales team performance by closely work together with team members.
• Responsible for branding, market expansion, achieving sales targets and strategic sales planning.
• Responsible for planning and organizing of all the company related events including symposiums
Candidates with medical background are preferred.
• Age 35 and above
• At least 5years experience in Sales and Marketing Position and must have 3 years experience as a
Sales and Marketing manager level or Supervisor level at Medical/Pharmaceutical Company
• Solid Management Skills
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task
• Excellent interpersonal skills with solid sales experience
• Must be able to travel
*Performance Bonus + Yearly Bonus,*Other allowances
Medical Products, Modern Office, Convenient office location, Salary Negotiable
Dynamic market for career growth,Training provided,Learning new skill sets.