* To manage the project/site and to arrange coordination meetings with design consultants, project team, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers as necessary.* To complete daily or weekly report & advice on project progress and situations.* To implement the schedule for the project completion in time.* To check the quality of the finished work to meet design requirements and report issue to the management as necessary.
* Any degree or diploma holder.* At least 2-year experience in construction field.* To have the knowledge of building materials and application techniques in interior finishing work.* To able to work under intense pressure and team environment. * To have strong communication skills with sub-contractors and clients.* To able to work night shift occasionally and must be able to travel.* Proficiency in Auto CAD (2D) is an advantage.
* Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We strive and commit to provide complete solution, creative design, excellent services, and quality finishing works toour clients through the project timeline, ensuring their vision is delivered to meet their expectations on time and onbudget.We are also committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients, creating robust, flexible solutions which willaddress the changing needs of their business’s future.