- Mainly in charge of management of the manufacturing process.- Schedule management of transactions with partner companies- Coordinate production management with the managing director Up- Responsibility for sopporting to Japanese PIC of factry management- Report to Section Manager on all matters relating to the section- Conduct investigation of damage/accident and preparation necessary report- Ensure that maintenance works is being carried out- Take action for safety and performance related breakdown of equipment- Any other duties as assigned by the manager"
-Must have 3 year working experience as Production Manager in Garment Industry-Must have experience in management level
-Must be Conversation Level in the English Language
-Must be able to go to Hlaing Thar Yar.
- Working Day:Monday ~ Saturday / Saturday (Half day)- Working Hours: 8:00 AM~ 5:00 PM
Transportation (Ferry):Yes Bonus:YesOT:Yes
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We provide high-quality HR support services such as recruitment, staffing, consulting, outsourcing, training & education to client companies and candidates.