• Administrative support including but not limited to calendar management, visa support and meeting preparation etc to CEO as well as Management Team• Arrange meetings, events and conference for CEO as well as Management Team• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents by collecting information.• Prepare agenda prior to the meeting and distribute the minutes within 24 hours.• Documenting support including but not limited to concise and eloquent document control (physical and digital), contact list management etc• Supporting Finance team by providing the daily sales getting from Operation team• Liaise with relevant departments• Coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations• Arranging the transport, travel and accommodation• Oversee office correspondence
• Must be a graduated• Diploma or Certificate in related field is preferred• Minimum 2 years working in Personal Assistant role or Administrative role• Diploma or Certificate in related field is preferred.• Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Burmese• Proficiency in computer skills including email and internet• Attention to detail and confidentiality• Great interpersonal skills and customer-service orientation• Proactive, flexible and able to deal with ad-hoc events• Excellent organizational skill and time management skill• Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information
*Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.