Operations Manager Job Description
An Operations Manager will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation for one of our organization's Agro Chemical lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. An Operation Manager will also be assisting Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
* Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
* Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
* Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
* Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
* Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
* Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
* Work with senior stakeholders.
* Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
* Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
* Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
* Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
* Support worker communication with the management team.
* Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
* Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
* Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
* Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Solid understanding of financial management.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Meal or Travel Allowance- Rewards for over performance
Make a difference
Young Investment Group (YIG) is solely (100%) owned by Myanmar National, a rapidly growing multinational and multi-industrial, conglomerate due to professionally prudent services with good reputations. All kind of Taxed are properly and annually imposed. YIG is recognized in the list of the High Tax Payers by the Government. YIG and its subsidiaries are entirely free any sanctions or blacklist by the U.S and EU. YIG and its subsidiaries have ISO 9001-2015 Certificates.YIG is providing Prudent, Efficient Services and Successful Business Managing with its 26 subsidiariesYoung Investment Group (Y.I.G) is a leading international private company in Myanmar employing more than 2,526 local human resource talents, and operating 16 principle subsidiaries in Myanmar, China and Singapore. Established in 1998, Y.I.G has grown exponentially while maintaining a strong reputation as the fastest and youngest conglomerate company in today’s time with more than hundred Million dollars of Sales Revenue recorded in 2012.