· Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
· Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
· Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
· Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
· Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
· Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
· Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
· Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional network