1. Conducts short and long-term planning to meet network requirements.
2. Designs and implements network systems.
3. Configures Cisco routers, switches and firewalls.
4. Provides support for network connectivity or related network issues for the user community.
5. Plans and monitors the installation of network systems.
6. Analyzes network activity and network problems to discover and prevent systematic errors.
7. Recommends network design changes/enhancements for improved systems availability and performance.
8. Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and resolves network problems.
9. Researches, analyzes and recommends the implementation of software or hardware changes to rectify any network deficiencies or to enhance network performance.
10. Analyzes facilities bandwidth requirements and system interdependencies. Develops capacity planning models.
11. Recommends, develops, and updates network security guidelines.
12. Ensures planned disaster recovery testing activities are performed and technical criteria are met.
13. Evaluates services provided by vendors and recommends changes.
14. To manage and troubleshoot WAN, LAN connectivity , routers, firewalls and Internal systems and network infrastructure
15. To support the company's network setup, this includes and not limited to: LAN, WAN, Switch, Routers, Firewall, Wireless
16. To ensure smoothness for the office computer running effectively and maintenance on a regular basis.
17. Report to IT Manager in a timely manner.
18. Effective teamwork and communication skills High Motivation and Able to work under pressure and deadlines.
19. Experience in networking technologies and network firewalls and network security systems is a must. Strong troubleshooting skills
20. Familiarity with : VPNs, VOIP 21. Able to travel
1. Minimum degree/diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Network Certifications.
2. At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Voice Professional (CCVP), Wireless Professional (CCNP Wireless),
4. Network Security (CCSP) and/or Design Professional (CCDP) Certifications.
5. Knowledge of Cisco SRND/SAFE and industry best practices.
6. Knowledge of Linux/Unix and other open source software to include BIND and Nessus.
7. Familiarity with network, server, storage virtualization, i.e. MDS switching infrastructure, VSAN, VRF, VPN, and VMWare vSphere.
8. Knowledge of Cisco VoIP, including Call Manager 6.X, Unity, Contact Center. Knowledge of voice TDM technologies is also very useful.
9. Knowledge of Cisco Unified Wireless networking to include; 802.11a, b, g & n, LWAPP, CAPWAP, WCS, WLC and APs.
10. Knowledge of Cisco enterprise grade products to include: Nexus 7000, 6500, 4500, ISR G2, ACE/GSS, ASA, IPS/IDS, TACACS+, CUCM, MeetingPlace/WebEX, Anyconnect, VSOM/VSM, NAC.
11. Advanced knowledge of IOS, NX-OS, EIGRP, BGP, GRE and OSPF.
12. Proficiency supporting Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI)
13. Ability to integrate services into existing Cisco ACI fabric
14. Firm understanding of external L2/L3 fabric connectivity and experience in L2/L3 switching architecture and design
15. Advanced understanding of BGP, OSPF, VDC, vPC, VXLAN, and ECMP.
Meal AllowancePh Allowance
Learn new skills on jobPromotion Opportunity
About MIBS (Mascon International Business Services)Catalysts of business transformation and operational excellenceBorn from the legacy of our 35-year old parent company MASCON, which is one of the leading business support services company based out of India, MIBS (based out of Myanmar) has become the trusted partner for some of the largest public and private enterprises across the Southeast Asia. MIBS is focused on business transformation through optimized and orchestrated business support services and technology innovations that help improve customer confidence and business efficiency.Business Support Services- BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)- Contact Center- Digitization- Marketing & Sales- E-GovernanceTechnology Services- Outsourced product development- Mobility Solutions- Technology Staff Augmentation- Customized Application Development