Medical Representative (4) posts
- Increase the brand awareness and generate the prescription.
- Responsible for area sales development.
- To meet and communicate with doctors and promote the products.
- To meet and communicate with customers and collect order.
- To monitor competitor activities and products.
- To monitor area sales and credit accounts.
- Build doctors and customers data.
- Daily report & giving feedback.
- Planning hospital visit schedule weekly.
- Implements to achieve sales target.
- To build business relationship with the prescribes.
- To organize CME activity and societies activity.
- Coordinate with internal departments such as sales team, voucher and delivery team, account department, product executive team etc....
- Attending team meeting and continuous product polishing training.
- Must possess a bachelor's degree (Preferable Science courses and Medical technology course).
- Good personality.
Very good communication skills, Innovated and enthusiastic.
- Must be willing to do field work.
Fresh graduates are very welcome to apply.
- Above post it preferable not more than 28 years old.
Bonus + Commission
Learn new skills on the job
We understand the concept of optimum distribution critical for our each and every brand success in the market. With Yangon as Headquarter and Mandalay - Upper Myanmar regional office and stock points/depots in Upper & Lower Myanmar, our sales & marketing strong hold of over 300 people are effectively servicing the Universal Outlets. Hospitals and Clinics Super Markets Department Stores Traditional Retail Stores Market Stalls Wholesalers Mini Marts Pharmacies Restaurants & Hotels Currently, We cover approx 70% of all outlets. We cover 95% of all modern trade outlets