Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.• Managing campaigns on social media.• Detailed product comparison with relation to categories and competition.• Analyzing pricing to understand market rate and meeting customer needs.• Promotional activities.• Analyzing organization using SWOT to understand operation feasibility.• Segmenting, targeting, and positioning for our brands to narrow down on customergroups and create effective marketing program.• Active participation in creating detailed marketing program with the followingdepartments: Marketing, Sales, & Brand.• Supporting to create sales presentation to highlight product benefits and comparisonwith competitors.• Budgeting related to work by using standard formats.• Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
• New Brand/Product Launch – Launching New Product with Competitors Analysis, Giving Sales Team
• Brand Development Plan – Preparing Existing Product Marketing Development Plan and expansion in the market.• Training in Field, how to launch the product, handling objection, placement of products, Schemes and Continues feedback analysis• Marketing Support: Finding Merchandizing Material, suppliers and Purchaser with best quote price• Product Event Management: Product Promotion Event planning / Management and Execution• KPI: KPI Development and Implementation outlet wise/procall/new activation etc.• Training and Development: Providing Continues Basis Product Training on New and Existing brand with New Objectives/ Situation of Market• Field Work: Need to Showcase how to Launch the Product in Joint Working, Extend the existing Product line, Checks on Marketing Strategy Implementation.• ATL/BTL and Digital Marketing: Managing All aspects of Marketing Campaign• Team Follow: Marketing Plan implementation and follow up with Team for successful activity.• Reports and Analysis: Brand/Area wise report analysis and development plan• Modern Trade: Modern Trade handling knowledge
• At least 4 years experience, in electronics background• Strong understanding of product information, lifecycle, and benefits• Can speak, read & write well for English & Myanmar Languages• Strong understanding of the distribution and manufacturing industry.• Highly self-motivate and ambitious in achieving goals.• Be skillful in IT and technologies.
Fun Working Area
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
NIBBAN Electric and Electronics was established in 1972 by founder U Thein Kyi under its former name, Shwe Paho Industry.NIBBAN was the pioneer and became a well recognised national brand in Myanmar. We led the market by providing quality products, which caused demands to rise and production boomed. Later in 2004, it was renamed as NIBBAN Electric and Electronics (“NEE”).From 2008 onwards, NIBBAN went through major business transformation under the leadership of Managing Director, U Aung Thein. NIBBAN widened its scope through product diversification, new business models and sales channels, and enhanced corporate culture.Our Strength are Product and effective service.Product include TV reception products, audio and video products, air-conditioners, and home and kitchen appliances. Business models include manufacturing, distribution, national sales channel coverage, and own experience stores.We want to be a top local company in the electronic industry by providing effective sales,Branding and Distribution to meet the needs of Myanmar.