• To assist in ensuring that all necessary Government Relations with GRGICL's business are conducted professionally.• To assist in ensuring that the legal and legitimate rights and obligations of Grand Royal Group of Companies are safeguarded in all business transactions.• To assist in ensuring and promoting good Public Relations and safeguard the name and image of Grand Royal Group of Companies.• Handling in the safe–keeping and maintenance of Company records, legal documents, legal contracts.• Participating in the accurate recording of minutes of Directors meetings, decisions taken and related administrative matters.• Monitoring in checking and advising on all legal contracts and matters before Grand Royal group of companies sign and make commitments.• Managing all Government Relations matters relating to legal procedures, Licenses, Protocol etc.• Assist in all public relations as well as making arrangement and taking care of important visitors to the company.
• Excellent inter-personal & influencing skills.• Ability to create rapport and good relations with Government officials & authorities.• Excellent communication skills.• Good command of English language.• Strong administrative & public relations abilities.• Post graduate (or) Graduate by Law, MBA or Management qualifications.• At least 5-years of experiences in the related field or related government experience.• Have good understanding & knowledge of company operations and Government regulations and protocol relating to business.
Rewards over performance
Join an experienced team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Grand Royal Group is proud to be a Myanmar company whose growth, future potential and high corporate governance which attracts the international investment. Our innovative approach, commitment to quality products, pool of talented people and strong values have made us a leader in what we do.