- Other duties assigned by Department Head- Have to assist to Senior Graphic Designers when they needed- Can assist to edit the Graphic Designs- Can join long-term- Can work with the team members- Other duties assigned by the Department Head- Can use Microsoft Office
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator- Bachelor Degree- Interpersonal skill and communication skill
- Ferry provided- Attendance Bonus- Yearly Bonus
- Working Hours (8 AM - 5 PM)- Working Day (Mon to Sat)- Holidays (Sundays and gazetted Holidays)- Working Place (South Dagon Tsp.)
- Learn new skills on the job
Our Shwe Pyi Nann Thanakha Company is the Largest Thanakha Company in Myanmar. We have the world’s largest and only imposing Thanakha Museum in Bagan, our ancient culture region. Today, with over 95 percent market share for cosmetic Thanakha products in Myanmar, and ownership of 127 acres of Thanakha plantations, Shwe Pyi Nann Co. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and exporter of traditional cosmetic Thanakha to countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Philippines. We started only four employees at the beginning but now it is running with 200 employees. Shwe Pyi Nann Thanakha is made by first class nature Thanakha. When Myanmar Thanakha is tasted and analyzed in the laboratory, it is found that it contains natural cormorant and it can prevent UV (Ultra Violet) rays. . For the best sake of our valued customer, Shwe Pyi Nann Company implements international quality management standards and got ISO 9001-2008 certification with certification Number(42599) of United Register of Systems (URS) and other many international certificates.