• Accepting and checking the proposals and required documentations
• Helping the Life Planners to understand operation procedures very well.
• Record keeping in ledger by product, sending documents to Survey or Survey & Engineering and updating the data, etc.
• Distributing and collecting the debit notes, official receipts, and policies.
• Sending the official receipts to Performance Management Team within timeline.
• To ensure renewal notices are to be sent out Life Planners and following up to continue renewal timely.
• To assist all LP related works with Life Planner Channel and to support Life Planner Channel activities if necessary.
• Any graduate
• Fresh graduate. 1-year experience in any industries. (Prefer)
• Interpersonal skills
• Details oriented
• Multitasking skills
• Office applications.
* Bonus* Travel Allowance* Overtime Payments
* Fun Working Environment* Make a different* Jon an experience team
* Training Provided* Learn new skills on the job
* Established in September 2012 as part of KBZ Group of Companies under the name of IKBZ Insurance Co. Ltd., KBZ MS is the first officially licensed private insurance provider in Myanmar. The minimum paid-up capital is (40) billion Kyats which is equivalent to (26.4) million USD. In November 2019, IKBZ Insurance entered into a joint venture with Japanese insurance giant MSI and took on the new name of KBZ MS.* We have a presence in Nineteen (19) Cities with twenty-one (21) branches including Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw, Taunggyi, Pyay, Pathein, Sittwe, Magway, Meikhitlar, Pakkouku, Monywa, Kalay, Myitkyinar, Lashio, Bago, Mawlamyine, Myeik, Myingyan and Tachileik. * Our products cover the full range of general insurance needs from motor insurance to property, fire, shipping and health insurance for individual and groups. * KBZ MS is always committed to providing the best service to our customers, implementing Global Standards in Operations and Corporate Governance, ably assisted by our qualified staff and professional agents. * Headquartered in Yangon, KBZ MS has an extensive network, backed by KBZ Group with many thousands of Insurance customers across Myanmar. Using International Management Methods, Technology and Marketing to expand our customer base, we are “Insurance You Can Rely On” and our 24 Hours Customer Contact Center Service will ensure your peace of mind.