Responsible for managing applications throughout their lifecycle. Plays an important role in the application-related aspects of designing, testing, operating and improving IT services, as well as in developing the skills required to operate the IT organization's applications.
• Supervise and reviews Application Landscape.
• Support the regular performance review process with both the IT Customer and Service Provider which covers:
• Review outstanding actions from previous Reviews;
• Current Performance;
• Capacity planning
• Business release management, patch management and audit requirements
• Appropriate actions to maintain / improve Service Levels.
• Support troubleshooting
• Initiates any actions required to maintain or improve performance and stability
• Conducts annual user reviews
• Ensures that appropriate changes are assessed for their impact on service levels
• Accommodating Service Improvement Plans
ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for managing local application services or directly support applications
- Responds to any incidents being raised with regards to managed applications portfolio
- Supports services review process by providing data & analysis where applicable (complex apps landscape)
- Monitors delivery of support services as per agreed SLA
- Ensures compliance, owns and tracks delivery of any required remediation activities
- Responsible for license management of apps portfolio in-scope
- Runs / participates in the Regional CAB for Infrastructure / Apps Changes