• Creating, managing G Suit accounts.• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks• Vsphere configuration and administration• Network monitoring with Fortigate 100D• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary• Testing new technology• Managing technical documentation.• Responding to breakdowns and investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults• Weekly report of IT functions to management• Windows server maintenance task.• Domain Controller, Group policy, in terms of implementations and administration.• Troubleshooting, improvising, and solving unknown issue and unfamiliar situations.• Providing day-to-day support coverage to end users ranging from software and network support, hardware, troubleshooting resolution.• Developing and implementing IT systems which improve productivity and efficiency of operations to support business lines.• Demonstrating ability to provide excellent customer service via telephone, remote support or in person to a wide range of users.• Ensuring that IT systems are fully exploited to improve internal customer service and that our Standards are maintained.• Ensuring communication systems are efficient and costs monitored controlled.• Regular updating, maintaining backup data.• Configuring computers for new employees.
• Bachelor in IT and Computer Science or Diploma in IT or relevant field.• Must have at least 2 year experiences at related field.• Additional certification in Microsoft, Cisco or similar technologies is plus.• Experience with Active Directory implementation and troubleshooting.• Experience with network service (VPN, DNS, DHCP and WINS) implementation.• Must have experience with Vsphere, Fortigate firewall, Window server 2012, CCTV system, PABX system.• Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products.• Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.• Windows server basic such as DNS, DHCP, Certificate Authority, Files server and DFS services Administration.• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.• Ability to work independently• Able to communicate in English very well.
- Ferry will be provided- Yearly Salary Increment- Holidays – Saturday(Half), Sunday and Public Holidays
- International Standard- Warmly working area
- Learn new skills on the job.
PEB Steel specializes in the Design, Fabrication and Erection of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings (PEBs), steel structures for factories, warehouses, showrooms, commercial/ trade centers, supermarkets, sport stadiums, exhibition halls, aircraft hangars, etc. PEB Steel is being proud of its wide range product that includes "PEB" as well as curved roofs, castellated beams, open-web-joists and special trusses.PEB Steel is owned by the European based PEB Group which started in South East Asia in 1994. During its operation in the region, PEB Steel has supplied more than 3,300 buildings and was instrumental in setting very high standard of engineering & fabrication. PEB Steel Buildings are designed in compliance with the latest design and building codes (IBC 2009, MBMA 2012, AISC 2005, AWS 2008, AISI 2007); Fabricated in 6 modern factories equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and technology, including fully automated, sub-merged arc welding lines from Lincoln, USA.