• Perform audits on business compliance to designedprocesses and accounting practices• Report on the findings and implement corrective actions• Only internal to CCPBM. Internal with Business functions including seniorleadership and with other business functions in audits, compliance andcorrective actions• Decision making will be in conjunction with others. Advice andrecommendations will be presented and impact must be understood, but finaldecision will be with the functional leaders.• Will be involved in developing audit scope and methods.• None, but could change whereby the audit team reports to an audit leader SAPtasks including raising of purchase orders/approving for Leader etc.• Planning and coordinating team meetings and other ad hoc team/company events(all hands meetings, other offsite and onsite meetings, virtual meetings e.g.video-conference, telephone conference, WebEx etc.)• Forging good working relations with other Senior Professional Assistants inCoca-Cola Europe.• Ad hoc project work and other tasks as required.
Coca-Cola Growth Behaviours:
Technical Competencies• Prior internal Audit experience - fast moving consumer goods industry an advantage• SAP experience and advantage, but not required Microsoft suite• Accuracy, Proactive, Attention to detail• Passion for business and processes and audit• Be able to communicate with diverse people (different business functions and levels of responsibility in an organization)Related Position Requirements/Qualifications• Any Graduate• Work experience required – internal auditing for over 3 years• Accounting• Excellent English verbal and written• In Myanmar only, but travel to various depots throughout Myanmar.
* Annual Bonus + Increment based on performance* Transportation and lunch provided* Medical Insurance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.