Standard Policy and Procedures (SPP) & Process Narratives
• Be the company’s expert on SPPs of The Coca-Cola Company.
• Be the company’s expert on the Process Narratives of The Coca-Cola Company.
• Be the custodian of ensuring user departments understand what SPPs and Narratives applies to them and how to be compliant.
• Be knowledgeable on all updates issued by the Controller’s Group. Annual Audit Plan
• Develop and execute the annual audit plan in accordance with the Company’s control matrix, SPP and Narratives.
• Audit plan should audit all aspects of the business annually.
• Train associates on the control matrix, review mitigation and compensating controls for effectiveness and implementation.Adhoc Audits
• Perform adhoc audits as risks are identified and/or arisesEnterprise Risk Management
• Administer the enterprise’s risk management, it’s identification, action plans, and frequent renewals if any.
- Ability to recruit direct reports.
- Ability to lead teams of <10 pax in the areas of performance management (routine, career development, and/or terminations), enhance employee engagement, appropriately allocate resources.
- Ability to coach and develop team in all areas of SPP, Narratives, Audits.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written to all levels of the company on controls/risks, it’s mitigation plans.
- Ability to train SPP and Narratives to all those internal.- Ability to write audit reports in both Myanmar and English (where required).
- Ability to communicate effectively to CAD and external auditors.
- Ability to communicate in English to Corporate Centre.
- Ability to lead solving day-to-day problems and issues in the areas of internal controls and enterprise risks by understanding root cause and actions to resolve.
- Ability to identify potential financial risks and opportunities of the company and attend to or provide insightful reporting to highlight and mitigate to resolve in accordance with company control matrix.
- Ability to solve problems of the business in a mutually beneficial manner without compromising controls and accounting principles.
- Ability to analysis enterprise, operation, and financial risks to resolution.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING
- Ability to enforce an environment of internal controls across the entire organisation.
- Ability to identify risks and opportunities and work towards reporting it’s mitigation and/or resolution plans.
- Ability to suggest and make final judgement on control risks, mitigation plans and enterprise risks.
- Ability to recommend and influence engagement with External/Internal Auditors, leadership and peers.
- Ability to understand accounting systems, ERP systems, and reporting tools.
- Ability to import knowledge to enable automation and process re-engineering to improve inefficiencies.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Advanced Accounting and auditing knowledge.
- Advanced problem solving and/or analytical skills knowledge.
- Advanced Leadership, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to drive change management.
- Ability to balance resolving business issues vs company procedures
- Ability to ‘get the job done’ autonomously.
- Degree level education, Master degree (CPA & MBA (Preferred))
- Excellent in both verbal and written English.
- At least 5 years of previous auditing responsibilities preferably in a manufacturing, FMCG environment with a multinational company.
- Excellent understanding of Excel.- Lead large teams of<10 pax.
- Annual Bonus- Annual Incentive- Phone bill and Transportation Allowance- Meal and Ferry arrangement
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.