-Responsible for managing HR team and overall HR Functions in Recruitment / Selection, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Communications & Relations, Performance Management, Safety, Employer Branding, CSR and Personnel Administration
- Develop and implement HR governance and guidelines that can assist in reinforcing the Company’s corporate guidelines, code of conduct and brand strategy with the aim of creating a professional and high performing culture among the employees and a strong brand.
-Organize the construction and management of job title system, job description of Stream Net
-Guide and organize the implementation of salary grading, wage increase, rank promotion, rank shift, allowance regimes, social insurance, health insurance and other regimes and policies employees
-Appraisal and submission of decisions and lists of planning, recruitment, promotion, dismissal, rotation, transfer and discipline to the Director for approval
-Propose and resolve procedures for recruitment, dismissal, appointment, dismissal, dismissal, rotation of personnel, discipline, reward and retirement according to the decentralization regulations
-Formulate and organize the implementation of the plan: recruiting, labour protection, hygiene and safety, health care, income distribution, social insurance, training and development, orientation program
-Organizing activities to promote corporate culture of Stream Net
-Playing an active role in the business by understanding the finance and operations of the Company and being accountable and responsible for cost reductions and the measurement of all HR programs and processes.
- Manage HR reporting, including the monthly HR Management
- Any Graduate with M.Sc (HR) or M.B.A(HRM) .
- At least 3 years experiences in Management Role or any combination of education, training and experience .
- Good Personality ,Interpersonal, Communication, Presentation, Leadership & Problem Solving Skill ,Time Management Skill.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills