1 – CONTEXT
The Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) officer ensures compliance with the environmental and labor legislation and the quality, health, safety & risk and environmental requirements and wishes of the stakeholders of the organization. Additionally, the HSE officer assures that the organization is able to respond effectively to emergencies and the emergency services are well organized.
2 – REPORTING LINE
The HSE officer reports directly to the HSE Lead, Plant Manager, Production Manager and closely collaborates with the Production department and QA department.
3 – GOAL
The HSE officer is responsible for the quality of working conditions and environmental care within the organization, and maintaining documentation records for stock controlling processes. Additionally, the HSE officer is responsible for the assessment of compliance of the system (internal and external audits, workplace inspections, measurement and monitoring of data) and risk assessment. The results are reported to management, if applicable including recommendations for improvement.
4 – TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Spare parts controlling and documentation
• Check all the spare part stock and usage control
• Order and inquire for required maintenance spare parts. (purchasing)
• Distribution right spare to require plan in time. (Transfer plan)
• Control of Spare parts usage for the factory with document (With complete documentation process needed for ISO)
• Regularly routing checking, control and manage spare part, consumable, tools and equipment.
• Report monthly situation to plant manager
• Ensure a safe working environment
• Identify unsafe and risky situations and / or violations
• Immediately take of measures to unsafe situations and feedback to relevant stakeholder(s)
• Advise and assist Management and employees with (potential) unsafe situations
• Implement and monitor measures / required adjustments
• Report on actions / modifications required
• Develop health, safety and environmental policies to facilitate a safe working environment
• Co-create and manage annual objectives and safety goals
• Define quality, safety, occupational health and environmental standards and set annual HSE goals
• Develop and implement HSE policy in compliance with the applicable legislations
• Change HSE policy into concrete practices, procedures etc
• Share your knowledge and train colleagues in the field of HSE
• Educate and instruct (new) employees on HSE and HACCP regulations within the organization
• Provide exercises and training in the field of food safety and HSE, if needed using external agencies
• Educate yourself and stay up to date with governmental laws and regulations and other external authorities in the field of HSE management
• Study of developments and changed laws and regulations
• Liaison with the external authorities with regard to HSE management.
5 – EDUCATION
University degree in engineering, environmental or occupational health sciences or equivalent combination of training and experience
6 – EXPERIENCE
Work experience in industrial operational processes, working knowledge of relevant safety and quality codes and standards, knowledge of managing safety and quality in organization, risk assessment techniques, incident investigation and auditing.
- Bonus & Allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Royal De Heus Group is an international organization with a leading position in the animal feed industry. De Heus was founded in 1911 and has its roots in the Netherlands. After more than a 100 years the company is still owned and managed by the De Heus family.Since its founding Royal De Heus has expanded from a regional feed company to a feed conglomerate with activities in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Due to the rapid growth outside the Netherlands the De Heus Group is a global top-15 feed supplier.De Heus is in the process of establishing their first production facility in Myanmar. Prior to the grand opening we will already be in need of talented and ambitious people to join our company. If you think you are the right person to join our team, do not hesitate to apply and we would be happy to meet you soon in our office in Yangon!