- Any Bachelor Degree- At least 5 years experience and more knowledge prefer in factory field.- Knowledge of customer policies, service procedures and standards.- People oriented attitude and the willingness the learn.- Must be English (4) Skills and Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word and Powerpoint).- Skillful using email & Internet.
- Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KEB Hana Microfinance Limited, a subsidiary of Hana Financial Group, is the first overseas microfinance unit established by a Korean Bank in Myanmar. KEB Hana Microfinance was founded as a company to support the financial needs of local low-income clients in Myanmar and regional farmers and small-scale cottage industry workers.