• Develop/update the Talent Management recruitment strategies/policies/ processes.• Perform training needs analysis.
• Develop and manage the training directory and advise managers/supervisors for the selection of training & development programs.• Source for trainers and negotiate to manage costs• Manage all training and development relate activities including the effectiveness of training programs, trainers, etc• Advise on succession planning related matters with line managers/heads.• Manage the HR team to provide day-to operational HR support to the business• Guide the business on strategic HR matters such as workforce planning, talent management, performance management and employee satisfaction by implementing relevant strategies, policies and guidelines.• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing labor law; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.• Organize the company functions as per management guidelines as needed.• Conduct Salary and Benefits surveys, in recommending changes in the structure and rules of the compensation program, coordination and monitoring of the overall program (Wages and Salary Administration).• Involved in the grievance procedure, advising supervisors and managers at the various stages of grievance hearing, setting the strategy and making the decision about arbitration.• Prepare the country-wise monthly reports. (Manpower report, Salary and HRD Expenses report, Turnover Rate report)
Job Requirements- Any graduate or bachelor degree in HR Management, Business Management and Administration.- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR Management field.- Ability to work under pressure.- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.- Attention to detail and problem-solving and negotiation skills.- Proficiency in using computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email)- Good in English and must be good communication Skill,
• Profit Sharing• Reward for over performance• Phone allowance
• An awesome company• Join a winning team• You can make a difference
* Training provided* Learn new skills on the job
Constructive Engineers Ltd; ( formally known as Number One Air- Conditioning )Celebrated 46 years of air conditioning & Engineering Established in 1973Main Products and Achievements- Chillers- Air Handling Units and Fan Coil Units- Split Systems- Super MMS VRF Systems- Cooling Towers, Pumps, Mechanical Fans, etc- System Controls- Energy Management Systems ( EMS/ BMS )