1) Maintain tidiness of office environment, manage stationery and other office supplies;2) Arrange meeting appointment and business trips (hotel, tickets) for the managements, manage daily schedule;3) Foreign language translation and related system processing4) Other admin related work.
(1) Bachelor degree or above, specialized in Business Administration.(2) Basic computer skills, able to use MS Word and Excel.(3) Strong sense of responsibility, willingness of learning and cooperation, capable of working under pressure and working independently.
Note: Only for Chinese Fluent Speaking.
(1) Competitive salary package+bonus(2) Meal and travel allowance .(3) Rewards for over performance
(1) International and fine working environment(2) Join an experienced team
(1) Comprehensive training provided(2) A promising career development
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (hereafter “ICBC” or “the Bank”) was established on 1 January 1984. On 27 October 2006, the Bank was successfully listed on both Shanghai Stock Exchange and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. Through its continuous endeavor and stable development, ICBC is now the largest bank by asset throughout the world. Besides the 17,094 domestic institutions, ICBC Group has branched out into 45 countries and regions with 404 institutions, and has established correspondent bank relationship with 1,611 banks in 147 countries and regions. The global footprints of ICBC Group overlap most of the countries and regions located along the Belt and Road Initiative.In 2011, ICBC Yangon Representative Office was established by ICBC Head Office. Thereafter, ICBC Yangon Branch was officially opened on 8 Sept. 2015. It is one of the first 9 foreign banks licensed by the Central Bank of Myanmar and is also now the sole Chinese bank that officially operates in Myanmar. Currently, ICBC Yangon Branch can provide various banking services to corporate and institutional customers.