1. Monitored day to day HR operation.Created format if needed and monitor process of leave management, attendance management, OT management for payroll process.
Monitored legal department for legal issues.
2. Monitored that all HR related data, records, reports, formats, statement, rank & files, Books & Registers are properly prepared, issued, up-dated & maintained as per company’s HR policies and procedures.
3. Dealing and consulting with line managers for manpower planning, communication with employee for welfare, social, increment, promotion and others.
4. Analyzes training needs, develop and coordinate training/orientation scheme.
5. Monitor day-to-day admin department such as office utilities, Logistics arrangements, facilities maintenance, tackling all disciplinary issues with suitable action, conduct of timely meetings, issuing of necessary orders, circulars & notices.
6. Monitor record management such as maintenance of company records (Certificate of Incorporation, Share Certificates, Board Meeting Minutes), chronological records with segregation and grading of top priority correspondences, Classification of Files, Documentation, Archives etc.
7. Liaison and coordination with Govt. Departments and Ministry for the compilation, circulation and dissemination of required information.
8. Annual Action Plan- Preparation of Annual Action Plan with Physical & Financial targets specifying tasks, timelines, procedures, budget allocation & outcomes for HR & Admin.