Helps management team by updating financial impact of real-time decisions to ensure the fiscal success of business.
Presents financial reporting monthly/quarterly and annually which is not only for making analysis internally, but for the purposes to communicate with investors/banks/and other shareholders.
Builds a strong relationship with banks to review business performance / communicating with banks through open and constructive dialogues for the long-term purposes/ producing high trustworthiness and audit-able date to the banks if it is required.
Manages the payment requisition to ensure that every department follows the policy/ receive the payment on time and procedures are systematic.
Prepares the documents to submit investment proposal, making presentation at MIC meeting and receiving the permits in coordination with public relations.
Knowledge • MIC (Myanmar Investment Commission) proposal requirements
• Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource, and coordination of people and resources
• Laws, government regulations, orders and political process.
• Real estate sector, property market and relationship between relevant authorities and stakeholders
• Building & Construction Rules/Regulations & Standard CodesSkills
• Financial Modeling, Planning & Analysis
• Investment Project valuations
• English Proficiency
• Strong Leadership Skills
• Active listening
• Team coordination
• B.Sc (Finance / Applied Accounting) or its equivalent / Master Degree is preferable Experiences
• At least 5 Years experienced in direct reporting to management and related stakeholders
• Experienced in capital budgeting, investment and project valuation, and capital financing via foreign and local bank (especially)
• Experienced in working at joint ventured organizations are mostly preferable
• Experienced in working at real estate / construction organizations are mostly preferable.
Meal and Travel Allowance
Make a difference
Learn new skills
In 2017, Mottama Development was launched as a subsidiary of Mottama Holdings Limited to drive and manage its real-estate portfolio. Mottama Holdings, beginning as a building materials supplier, has grown into a major industrial and real-estate conglomerate in Myanmar. Today, with over 1,400 staffs, as well as an award-winning portfolio of construction projects in industrial, government, commercial and residential sectors. Mottama Development Group is leveraging the deep expertise of the parent company in developing and managing a diversified asset base, Mottama Development focuses on enhancing the performance of its portfolio, and delivering best-in-class real estate for its customers and stakeholders.