What is Global Graduate Programme & What do we offer?
It's a 12-month, fast-track development programme to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the programme is to raise future leaders of BAT Finance Team! Our Graduate Programme in Finance helps you to develop exceptional skills - full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Finance Corporate and Commercial, work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your programme we will give you:
We're serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our 2020 Graduate Programme!
We are looking forward to your application!
Our benefits package:
1. Must be enthusiastic to work in an international working environment
2. Must hold a bachelor's degree or above in Finance/Accounting or Commerce.
3. Holing a CPA will be an advantage
2. Proficiency in English must be excellent
3. Must have working experience less than 2 years (or) must be a Fresh Graduate
4. Must possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
5. Must have strong analytical skills
6. Must be driven and ambitious
7. Must be able to mobile internationally and nationally
• Competitive salary and annual bonus• Medical allowance
• Regular sport events to participate or watch and support• Rich social life within factory and programme• Diverse and open team, engaging spirita
• Exposure to the global market leader working environment• Dedicated mentor• High potential of being retain as a permanent employee
Joining us means joining a truly global tobacco and Next Generation Products company. An ambitious, diverse, global business with more than 115 years of innovation behind us and an incredibly exciting future ahead.You will be taking your place in a resilient, agile organisation that’s harnessing the best of science, innovation and technology. And offering tens of millions of consumers around the world more choices through an increasingly diverse portfolio that includes potentially reduced-risk products.Most important, you will be part of the talent at the core of our business, delivering the results which drive its success. It’s about shaping our future with us. Working in an atmosphere that encourages you to question the status quo. To search for alternative approaches. To develop your skills and expertise to their full potential.Find out just how far you can take your career here.