1. Accounting- Maintain and update fixed assets and tools registers.- Allocation of prepaid expenses, depreciation of fixed assets and tools- Check payroll form HR. Post entries for Salary, SSB & PIT- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports, tax reports and variances analysis as required.- Checking all accounting documents such as payable and receivable, input and output vouchers...- Preparing cash flow forecast for finance controlling, Monitor cash requirement, flow of cash transactions, and daily cash balances.- Maintain a general ledger that corresponds with Myanmar regulations- Ensuring all revenue/sales & expenses are properly recognized in a timely manner and explainable.- Checking all kinds of expenses according to the norm.- Provided detailed financial analysis.2. Tax Issues:- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports (CT, PIT, CIT) in time and accurate manner.- Ensure all tax payment is received on the due date.- Check the validation of all tax invoices.- Dealing with Tax officer.- Follow up other requirements from Tax Bureau and new laws on accounting.3. Other- Keep all documents of accounting and financial statements (Monthly)- Preparing other types of management reports upon request from the Chief Accountant- Perform other arising tasks at the request of the Chief Accountant and the Director of the company
- University graduate in an accounting/Auditing/Financial major.- Experience: 3-5 years of general accounting experience at trading companies.- Good acknowledgement of financial accounting, laws, tax, and regulations related to the state's financial and accounting activities.- Know the synthesis and analysis report.- Good skill in Word, Excel, accounting software, experience ERP system- Fluent English speaker.
• Monthly Bonus, 30% will be base on the salary• Rewards system for over performance
• Foreign Company (International Standards)• Job development• Flexible working environment• Job Challenge
• Management Potential• Learn new skills on the job• Training Provided
Vingroup JSC is the largest enterprise in Vietnam by market value. With the goal of market leadership and sustainable development, VinGroup aims to become one of the most respected companies not only in Vietnam but also in the region.