The Company operates on an OKR (Objectives-Key Results) methodology. As Managing Editor
of the company, roles, responsibilities and milestones shall include but not necessarily be limited to, the below topics. Tangible OKRs will be discussed and agreed upon quarterly for all team members.
Objective: As Managing Editor you will be responsible for the content on the site. It is our aim to be the leading healthcare and pharmaceutical content platform in Myanmar. You will be tasked with ensuring the content that we publish propels us toward achieving the company’s goal.
• Defining in collaboration with the Board the tone and manner of the websites content.
• Defining in collaboration with the Board the key category focus areas for content.
• Training all content contributors on the tone and manner of the site’s content.
• Ensuring all content is in line with the tone and manner of the site.
• Managing the development of Content SOPs for content teams and processes and working
with the senior managers in each market to ensure these are suitably implemented.
• Quality control on content before it is published.
• Working with the Medical Directors and Chief Medical Officer to ensure all Medical
content is up to HHG’s editorial guidelines.
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Objective: As Managing Editor you will be responsible for the growth of the company’s content
library and as such will be tasked with content-related aspects of the company’s business
• Strategizing quarterly content partnerships roadmap.
• Arranging content partnerships meetings with relevant potential content partners including
but not limited to: pharmacies, hospitals, medical and/or pharmaceutical departments of
universities, doctors, doctor surgeries and pharmaceutical companies.
• Leading the preparation of pitch decks for content partnerships.
• Content partners on-going client management.
• Assisting other teams with Client proposals and developing content marketing and
advertorials strategies for future and existing clients.
library and as such will be tasked with designing and managing the smooth operations of content
• Maintaining overview on all content contributors.
• Ensuring the speedy sign-off and upload of content created by all contributors.
• Ensuring as little overlap of topics as possible between content contributors.
• Managing content redaction and edits.
• Develop and hire content contributors, writers, and editors.
• Motivate and support editorial team to produce 3,000 articles within the first 3 months.
4. CONTENT REPORTING
Objective: As Managing Editor you will be expected to build and manage a content team. As a fast
growing company with strong growth targets, reporting will be key and as such you will maintain
the day-to-day reporting of the content development.
• Maintaining overview on the company’s clients accounts and their performance.
• The Company’s relationships with all accounts to ensure strong and long lasting
5. CONTENT AUTHENTICATION
Objective: As Managing Editor you will be responsible for the growth and maintained authenticity
of the company’s content library and as such will be tasked with content authentication.
• Conducting regular content audits and working with senior content staff in all markets to
review existing content and analyse gaps in the content library.
• Reviewing content developed by third party content contributors to ensure that it is not
Objective: As a member of senior staff within the Company’s operation, you will be expected from
time to time to attend regional Company’s meetings whereby you will be expected to share
learnings with your counterparts.
• Contributing to the development of content creations SOPs.
• Attending, where necessary, regional content management meetings.
- Creative, Initiative and trendy
- Media/Digital Media Experience at least 5 years with 2 years experience in editorial
- Bachelor degree more perferrable with medical degree or profeesional certificate in Editorial
- English fluency in reading, writing and communication is a must. Burmese Language skill is a must.
- leading skill and cooperation skill
Flexible workplaceGood working culture
We support healthcare orientated companies reach their target audience through digital media. For this, we use a wide variety of tools from content marketing to video production.