1. To achieve sales target in the assigned area.
2. Develop prospective customers relations through appropriate sales methods to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
3. Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
4. Record, analyze and conduct sales daily, weekly, monthly reports to Supervisor.
5. Perform monthly inspections with Form at consignment shops (Ground Stock, Collect Money, Checking Expried & Products Condition)After, report to DSR-Way Leader.
6. Help customer settle issue and develop customer relation well.
7. Preparing for daily plan (Price, Routing, Stock, Vehicle check, tools, etc.)
8. To achieve the sale target.
9. Other duties may be assigned as required.
2. Age between 18 to 28 years.
3. At Least 2years Sales Experience in related B2C Channel and having Lubricant background is preferred.
4. Good in Selling, Teamwork, Communication, Obedience and Interpersonal Skills
5. Driving skills with valid local driver license.
6. Able to travel, locally.
* Incentive and Yearly bonus * Travelling allowance* Monthly Birthday and Anniversary celebrations* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working enviroment* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Promotion opportunities* Learn new skills and techniques
As the distributor of Mobil lubricants, we market and distribute Mobil 1 “The World Leading Synthetic Motor Oil”, Mobil Delvac, Mobil Super and etc. for automotive sector and gas engine oils, hydraulic oil, gear oils, greases, food grade lubricants and etc. for the whole Myanmar. We are striving to provide our customer with lubrication solutions not just the products. With guidance from ExxonMobil engineers, we also perform lube survey, joint trouble shooting, knowledge sharing, plant engineering services and etc. to solve our customers’ lubrication problems.