This position is under Corporate Sales Department and direct report to Domestic Sales Director.
• Research, Evaluate and build the list of potential customers.• Analyze the competitors for each strategic and potential customers.
• Coordinate with relevant units to build the database systems and control AM's update of database on the management software.
• Follow up and develop more customer’s relationships.
• Advise customers on making decision on using the current Telco service/solutions and investing infrastructure; deploying ICT applications in operation & management activities.
• Research on customers’ business sectors.• Collect and analyze relevant information to recognize the customer’s needs and propose service/solutions as customer’s requirements.• Research and advise customers on the long-term ITC development and investment roadmap & trends.
• Research ICT service/solutions in customers' business sector.
-Graduate in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related filed preferable-At least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing experiences in Distribution, field of Telecommunication- Have knowledge on relevant product & Sales and customer care- Excellent communication skills- Good command of English, self-motivated and can work under pressure.
* Provide Transportation, * Phone Allowance and Group Life Insurance Service
Empower Together, International Standard, Challenge Working Environment
Learn new skills on the job
We’re more than 25,000 dedicated employees providing telecom services to nearly 100 million customers in 10 countries from Asia, Africa and America. We work to make the high-quality mobile connection accessible for every segment of customers. Opportunities at MyTel range from sales and marketing jobs to technical and system engineering. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for telecom industry. Joining the team you will have a chance to work in a multinational, innovative and professional environment. Sound like a job for you? View more our current opportunities at below.