-Mainly support the office operation for deposit.
- Have to handle strict compliance with existing policies and procedures.
-Assist the HOD in any adhoc projects as delegated .
1. Counter Service (Teller Functions)
· Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds
· Receive Cheque and Cash for deposit, verify amounts and check accuracy of deposit against denomination.
· Examine Cheque for endorsement and to verify other information such as value dates, amount, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
· Open and close the bank counter and cash counter daily
· Updating the exchange rate at bank counter display every morning of the business day
· Prepare necessary documents and printing the required information on outward clearing cheques by encoding machine before sending clearing house in time.
2. Data entry into T24 (core banking) Responsible to process the following functions:
· New CIF registration, new account opening and issue cheque book application to GA to prepare the new cheque book
· Key in deposit/ withdraw, term deposit transactions and inward/outward clearing cheques as well as account transfer accurately
· Prepare balance certificates, audit confirmation
· Scan the specimen signature for T24
3. Responsibilities for GCMS (Global Cash Management System)
· Perform new user registration/ termination/ amendment, user password reset request by customer
4. Document Handling
· Filing CIF, Account opening, GCMS documents and GCMS agreement contract safe kept in document vault as per standard procedures
· Control and filing of physical documents for GCMS OTP token receipt, password reset receipt from customers
· Perform accurately for day end cash reconciliation and total transaction proof