Duties and Responsibilities
- To configure Network Devices, Firewalls, Load Balancer and Software Defined Core Network infra.
- Responsible for handling issues in user network and firewalls such as adding, requesting for users’ INTERNET Service and URL Traffic by adding
requested ports and zones.
- Trouble shooting and creating VPN tunnel with branches, vendors, third parties as per the requirement.
- Regular health check, monitoring for production network devices and proactively maintenance.
- Prepare new polices and port forwarding in web and application firewall for UAT & Production environment.
- Cooperate with vendors, security team and business users for requirements and project based requirement.
- Responsible for resolving daily network issues related with core network, HO users network as per requirement.
- B.Tech (IT) / B.E (IT) / Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other equivalent in IT (CCNP Certificate holder is preferable!)
- Have at least 3 ~ 5 years of working experience in a relevant field (Experience in Enterprise IT infrastructure is preferable!)
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, problem solving skill and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good command in English & Computer literate- Myanmar Nationality Only
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques