Sanken Overseas (Myanmar) Ltd, the Myanmar Branch of the Overseas Construction arm of Sanken, is looking for dynamic, experienced, and passionate Civil Engineers to be recruited for Bago River Bridge Construction Project (sub-project), Thanlyn, Yangon.
Basic Requirements1. Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent2. Significant experience working as a site engineer/manager (Min. 02 years)
3. Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.4. Sound knowledge of construction.5. Excellent interpersonal skills6. Proven track of excellent communication (English) is a must.7. Experience in 'Bridge Construction Projects' will be an added advantage.8. Salary - Negotiable.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Sanken Overseas (Pvt) Ltd is the overseas construction arm of Sri Lankan based Sanken Group of companies. The company deals primarily in civil engineering services with operations in several geographies.With the significant expansion in the international business, a fully dedicated company for international construction was formed as Sanken Overseas (Pvt.) Ltd in 2004 , which has grown to be a multi-faceted conglomerate offering wide variety of construction and related services.