The Internal Audit Manager will report to General Manager & Managing Director.
The role of the Internal Audit Manager is to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment
Responsibilities and Duties
• Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
• Organizing & overseeing audit process
• Planning and monitoring operational and financial audits
• Identifying business process risks
• Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
• Documenting the results of the evaluations
• Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
• Supervise, Coach & Develop audit members within the team
• Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
• Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
• Ensure compliance with the internal requirements