• Handle full spectrum of financial accounting role (e.g. AR, AP, GL, NCA, IC, forecasting, budgeting, etc)• Manage day to day finance and accounts operations• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts• Perform project financial forecast/ budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls• Report on monthly financial statements, payment, cash flow management in a timely manner• Review & approve payment & receipt vouchers and journal entries• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing variances• Support Group CA in ensuring that inter company cost allocations are in line with management agreement• Manage and arrange the plan in order to do fixed assets examination and ground stock taking• Deal with the third parties such as Government Tax Office, External Audit, outsourced internal audit etc• Coordination with banking partner• Perform any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
• Qualification of CPA (or) B.Com & ACCA (II) Passed• Preferably ACCA or equivalent• Graduate from Commerce stream will be an added advantage.• 3 years experiences in manufacturing and trading background.• Professional Experience for financial accounting & reporting, cost accounting, planning, forecasting and budgeting, management reporting, cashmanagement, tax accounting• Proven working experience in established organization.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Myanma Awba is the leading Myanmar-owned group of companies focused on agriculture.We leverage the world's best agricultural technologies and services to develop the most suitable solutions for growers to produce more, safer and better quality food.We believe that realizing the untapped potential of Myanmar agriculture can transform rural communities and accelerate economic and social improvement across the country.The group is a broad-scale agribusiness player active across the agriculture value-chain with upstream and downstream assets and trading capabilities. We have particular focus on crop protection and nutrition, high quality seeds, micro-finance, digital tools, modern-farming methods, manufacturing and logistics. We also work in partnership with a number of globally-respected organizations and welcome further collaboration opportunities across the private, government or NGO sectors.Specialties: Agriculture, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Manufacturing, Micro finance, Value chain, Seeds, Distribution