Mandala Company Limited
Min Education Level
-Responsible in financial control, costing, budgeting & forecasting and monthly reporting.- Review daily transactions (including advance request, payment vouchers and accounting entries) - Monitor the day to day financial operations, month-end and Year-end closing & audit issues.- Controlling income, Cash flow and expenditure
- Preparation of the company's budget- Able to initiate all accounting and expenses policies and manual Assisting the team to meet the requirement of the internal/external audit team.- Prepare and on time delivery of Financial reporting and taxation.- Understand and follow company rules and regulations
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, B.Com/CPA/ACCA.
- Must have at least ( 5 ) Years experience in trading & Distribution of FMCG Products
- Have Full Knowledge in taxation policy & procedure
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and accounting software.
- Able to communicate English language.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
More Similar Jobs
Assist. Chief Accountant (လွည္းကူးၿမိဳ႕ ေဖာင္ႀကီး)
Assistant Chief Accountant
Chief Account & Accounting Manager
Chief Accountant (FMCG/ Retail/Sales)
Chief Accountant (Mining Project)
Share with a Friend