- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- SAP Software must be used successfully.- Evaluate SAP ERP system and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.- Work collaboratively with other Head of Departments and teams to achieve shared goals.- Conduct training and share knowledge to keep finance team's skills and knowledge up to date.- Providing guidance to Accountants when needed.- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures for development.- Assist in budget preparation and expenses management activities for assigned accounts.- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled.- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively.- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.- Generate financial reports to Management for review and come up with financial solutions to improve profits.- Analyze financial discrepancies, pricing of products and recommend effective resolutions.- Monitor expenditures, analyze and determine budget variances and report to management.- Review corporate and personal income tax returns and maintain compliance with tax laws and regulation at all times.
- B.com, ACCA (or) CPA is more preferable.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience at Chief Account Position.
- SAP experience is an advantage.- Knowledge in taxation.- Advance skills in MS Office and able to use internet and emails.- Must have good communication and Can work under pressure.
- Ferry Provide- Meal allowance- Reward for over performance
- Fun working environment- Make a difference- Join an experienced team
-Training Provided- Learn new skill on the job- Promotion opportunities- Management potential
KTK Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd. is established in the year 2005 in Yangon, Myanmar. We are in the business lines of trading, manufacturing and factory automation of electrical goods; we produce Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage Switchgear Panels, Distribution Transformers and other electrical products.